- Practice Professional Selling Skills (PSS) within
a complex healthcare provider market with
interconnected customers (ranging from individual
allergists and pediatricians to health systems and labs)
- Improving strategic planning and collaboration across the
sales organization to identify and pursue opportunities
- Leveraging new tools and resources (e.g., iPads, marketing)
- LIFT developed a complex competitive role-play simulation where teams practiced numerous sales calls with a connected network of practitioners and influencers in a health system and competed on sales results.
- LIFT designed a follow-up game using case studies and coaching scenarios to build questioning skills.
- Very positive response and impact – practicing PSS skills.
- District Managers and other leaders got great coaching practice by role-playing customers and evaluating the sales team’s performance.
- This simulation is now built into the on-boarding training curriculum for new sales representatives and district managers.